- See the Sphynx and Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus in Giza
- Explore Coptic or Christian Cairo for a background on the Christian and Jewish traditions
- Shop at Khan Kalili Bazaar, Cairo’s oldest bazaar
- Visit Egyptian Museum to see the Tutankhamoun collection of treasures
Arrive at Giza Station by 7:00 am and meet your tour guide who will be waiting for you on the platform holding a sign with your name on it.
Start your day tour visiting Giza Pyramids, the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
We now head to the Valley Temple where the Highest Priest mummified the dead body of King Chephren & made his final judgment for his heart.
You can get close to the Great Sphinx and have your professional pictures taken by our expert tour guide. The Sphinx is the head of a pharaoh on a lion's body which dates from the time of Chephren, the owner of the second pyramid at Giza.
After spending your 3-hour visit to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx we stop for lunch included at local restaurant in Giza.
Then you continue your tour to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art, considered the largest and the most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamoun collection of treasures, gold and jewelry which were enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
Then you continue your day tour to Coptic or Christian Cairo for a background on the Christian and Jewish heritage through The Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan Kalili Bazaar, Cairo’s oldest bazaar.
Finally around 19:00 pm you will be transferred back to Giza Train Station for your 10 hours journey back to Luxor.
Arrival at Luxor train station, meet our Local Representative and transfer to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up services from hotel in Luxor & return
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at local restaurant in Cairo
- First Class Train ticket Luxor - Cairo - Luxor
- Snacks Bag
- All taxes & service charge
- inside Big pyramid
- Mummies room
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Optional Tours i.e visiting any of the Pyramids from inside or Mummies room at the Museum
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.