- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Fully guided
- Petra Discover this spectacular UNESCOlisted Nabataean city, which is one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Hurghada Relax at the Red Sea, swim and opt to snorkel or scuba dive in the clear coastal waters
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Grand Egyptian Museum
- Wadi Rum Explore this vast red desert with its rolling dunes and dramatic rock formations in a 4x4 and camp under a blanket of stars
- Luxor West Bank Discover exquisite tombs at the Valley of the Kings, see the towering Colossi of Memnon and explore the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- The Dead Sea Spend a night at the Dead Sea, float in the famously buoyant, mineralrich waters and smother yourself in Dead Sea mud
- Luxor Roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
- Aswan Take a leisurely boat trip to Agilika Island to explore romantic Philae Temple and wander around the colourful souqs
- Nile cruising Cruise from Aswan to Luxor, spending 3 nights on board a 5 star Nile cruiser
- Kom Ombo Visit the Nile side Temple of Kom Ombo
- Show more
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TOUR: Uncover the wonders of Egypt and Jordan on this 16 day adventure. Pyramids, temples, vibrant markets, Nile cruising in style, remarkable tombs at the Valley of the Kings, Nile felucca cruising and Red Sea relaxation. Topped off with Jordan’s, stunning Rose City of Petra - voted one of the New 7 Wonders of the World, the red desert of Wadi Rum and the buoyant Dead Sea.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Cairo
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Abu Simbel
Day: 6 Nile Cruising
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9-10 Hurghada
Day: 11 Petra
Day: 12 Petra
Day: 13 Wadi Rum
Day: 14 Petra
Day: 15 Dead Sea
Day: 16 Amman
- 7 nights 4-5 star hotels in Egypt, 3 nights 4 star hotels in Jordan, 1 night deluxe desert camp in Wadi Rum, 3 nights aboard 5 star Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 4 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1, day 10 and day 16. Transfers on day 16 are offered at 23:00 (day 15), 04:00, 07:00, 09:00, 12:00 and 16:00
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private modern air conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology and a licensed Jordanian guide throughout Jordan
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Luxor, Hurghada, Petra, Wadi Rum and Shobak
- Coastal Hurghada, Red Sea stay - Swim, sun and sand
- Wadi Rum 4x4 desert safari
- 2 days of leisure at the Dead Sea
- International flight between Hurghada and Amman is not included and needs to be booked separately by the traveller - refer to the Trip Notes on day 11 for details
- International flights and visas (see Trip Notes for further information about visas)
- Tip for Nile Cruise staff. Tip for your tour guides in Egypt and Jordan - we recommend you allow USD$5-7 per day, per traveller for your guide, though tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$210-230pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 178 today.
- Earn US$ 118+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Festive Road to Jordan with Cruise - 16 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 March 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Festive Road to Jordan with Cruise - 16 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Festive Road to Jordan with Cruise - 16 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.