- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Visit Khan Khalili Bazaar
- Visit Citadel and Moahmed Ali Mosque
- Visit the hanging church
You will be picked up from your hotel in Cairo by our expert tour guide and then you will be transferred to Giza City by Private A/C Vehicle to start your day tour.
You can visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. Next is the Valley Temple where you can get a close-up look at the Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
Then visiting the Old Cairo that known as Christian Coptic Cairo which is among the most important locations visited by the Holy Family where the spiritual impact of their presence is sill felt.
This, and the whole area of the Fort of Babylon, is a destination of pilgrimage not only for the Egyptians but for Christians from around the world. An air of piety and devotion pervades the whole district there. There you will also be able to visit and enter the Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, and the old jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Lunch is included in between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included
Then visit The Citadel Of Saladin where you visit Mohamed Ali Mosque that is also known as The Alabaster Mosque.
End your day tour by a visit to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- All Taxes & Services
- Snacks & Water
- All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicle
- inside Big pyramid
- Middle pyramid
- Personal Items
- Inside tour of the pyramids
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.