- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Egyptian Museum in Cairo
- Visit Famosu Mosque of Mohamed Ali Basha
- Visit The Citadel of Saladin in Cairo
- Visit Khan Khalili Bazaar
We will start by visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the TutankhAmon – A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. (3 hrs Time Spent)
Then we will continue our day tour to The Citadel where we will visit The Alabaster Mosque Of Mohamed Ali Pasha. (1:30 hrs Time spent)
Lunch is included in between visits at Local Restaurant. Beverages are not included. (1 Hr time Spent)
Then continue our day tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more .(1 Hr time Spent)
At the end of tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- Snacks Bag (Bottle of Water, Can of Pepsi, Chips & Cake)
- All Taxes Services
- Mummies room
- Mummies Room at the Museum
- Personal Items
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.