- Wine tasting tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 19
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Eger, one of Hungary’s most beautiful cities
- Visit 2 wineries & taste up to 12 wines, including Egri Bikavér (Bull's Blood of Eger)
- Enjoy delicious cold snacks
See the country’s second-largest church, wander down beautiful baroque streets and take in the beautiful architecture of the northernmost Turkish medieval minaret in Europe. Sample fine Hungarian wines and feast on superb Hungarian food. You might also want to visit the ruins of the city’s castle and be rewarded with glorious panoramic views.
This region is also known for its high-quality red and white wines. Taste fine Hungarian wines, such as Egri Bikavér, at an excellent winery and try superb Hungarian traditional food. We will transfer you back to your centrally located hotel or accommodation in Budapest after this trip is over.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup from and drop off to your centrally located hotel or accommodation in Budapest. Luxury vehicles like Mercedes, Audi A6 or similar used for transport
- Walking tour of Eger (approximately 1.5 hours)
- Chance to choose from an entrance ticket to the castle ruins of Eger or entrance fees to a local museum of your choice
- Two winery visits
- Wine tasting (around 12 wines) with cold snacks
- Lunch: One main dish of your choice along with a soft drink
- Entrance fees to sights other than those mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease provide your pick-up location in Budapest after booking this trip. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.