- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ease into the beachloving lifestyle on the chilledout island of Ko Yao Yai and, armed with a snorkel, explore the surrounding islands and waters on an included boat trip.
- Get deep in the community vibes of Ko Yao Yai by spending time with the locals, making desserts and learning about their environmental efforts.
- Meet some furry friends and learn about the great work done at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre to reintroduce this species sustainably back into the wild.
- Discover a true slice of paradise on an included sea kayaking trip through the stunning inlets, caves and hidden lagoons of the Ao Thalane mangrove forests.
Clear blue waters, white sands, swaying palm trees and a bungalow on the beach – they don’t call it Thai-riffic for nothing. Come and explore Thailand's capital, relax in the sun and try some of the choice food this region is renowned for. Exploring capital Bangkok, Ao Nang, Ko Yao Yai and Phuket, you’ll be hitting the best of the best in Thailand, getting all the time you need to hit the bustling streets and manic markets, or just basking on the shores of some of the best beaches in the world. It’s all fun and games that await, so jump right into the heart of Thailand’s best.
Ko Yao Yai
Ko Yao Yai
- Hotel (3 nights), Overnight sleeper train (1 night), Resort (4 nights)
- 6 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Overnight sleeper train , Speed boat , Private minivan , Taxi , Longtail boat , Songtheaw
- An expert tour leader
- Bangkok - Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn)
- Ao Nang - Ao Thalane Sea Kayaking
- Ao Nang - Ao Thalane Lunch
- Ko Yao Yai - Home-cooked dinner
- Ko Yao Yai - Traditional dessert making
- Ko Yao Yai - Village visit & guided walk
- Koh Yao Yai - Phang Nga National Marine Park
- Koh Yao Yai - Boat trip & snorkelling
- Ko Yao Yai - Picnic lunch on the beach
- Phuket - Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre
- Phuket - Bang Pae waterfall
- Phuket - Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Phuket are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Thailand Beaches: Bangkok to Phuket tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Thailand Beaches: Bangkok to Phuket tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 19 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 19 February 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Thailand Beaches: Bangkok to Phuket tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Thailand Beaches: Bangkok to Phuket tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Lots of time allocated for optional activities means freedom and flexibility, but it does require a level of independence. Only are few meals are included, so mostly you'll find your own (with plenty of suggestions from your leader of course) – a great way to mingle with locals and discover unexpected delights! There are also lots of recommended optional activities if you wish, or just time to soak up the sun and kick back on the countless beautiful beaches.
- Experience travel in a variety of different ways, using private mini vans and local transport like overnight sleeper trains, longtail boats, speed boats, and even kayaks!
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Climate and seasonal