- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 27 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a guided tour of Bangkok's Royal Palace and feed the fish in the local klongs (canals)
- Spend half a day with playful rescue elephants at the Elephant Haven in Kanchanaburi
- Enjoy an authentic familystyle dinner at your jungle raft accomodation in Kanchanburi
- Visit infamous Death Railway & the Bridge on the beautiful River Kwai, Kanchanaburi
Sharpen your chopstick skills & clear a month of your calendar; this is so much more than a holiday. Included internal flights & a well planned trip will see you fishing with locals in Vietnam, being blessed by Monks in Thailand, exploring limestone caves in Laos and pulling up at Cambodia's Angkor Wat in a tuk-tuk. No big deal.
Day 1: Arrive Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok to Kanchanaburi
Day 3: Kanchanaburi
Day 4: Kanchanaburi to Chiang Mai via Ayutthaya - Overnight Train
Day 5: Chiang Mai
Day 6: Chiang Mai
Day 7: Chiang Mai to Pakbeng
Day 8: Pakbeng to Luang Prabang
Day 9: Luang Prabang
Day 10: Luang Prabang to Vang Vieng
Day 11: Vang Vieng
Day 12: Vang Vieng to Vientiane
Day 13: Vientiane to Phnom Penh
Day 14: Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
Day 15: Siem Reap
Day 16: Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 17: Ho Chi Minh City to Mekong Delta
Day 18: Mekong Delta to Ho Chi Minh City
Day 19: Ho Chi Minh City to Nha Trang
Day 20: Nha Trang
Day 21: Nha Trang to Hoi An
Day 22: Hoi An
Day 23: Hoi An to Hue
Day 24: Hue to Hanoi
Day 25: Hanoi to Halong Bay
Day 26: Halong Bay to Hanoi
Day 27: Depart Hanoi
- Guest houses and 3-star hotels are the name of the game, plus you'll get the chance to shack-up aboard a Chinese-style junk boat and an overnight sleeper train. We like to keep it intrepid, but there's no compromise on comfort.
- Re-fuel with our hearty breakfasts, luscious lunches and delicious dinners, plus we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best eats in the East. We'll get 38 of your meals, you get the rest. Taste it all - spicy street eats, the freshest fruit and delicious gourmet dining.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life, along with Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do
- Any international flights to Bangkok and from Hanoi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Big Indochina Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 149+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Big Indochina Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Big Indochina Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Big Indochina Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.