- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 6-74 yrs
- max group size 50
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-40128
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, Japanese, Malaysian
- Enjoy a jungle swing in Ayung Valley
- Take a dip in the pool below Tegenungan Waterfall
- Visit a coffee plantation
- All entrance tickets included
Also included is a trip to a plantation where a variety of produces are grown, including the famous Kopi Luwak, which has garnered worldwide fame in recent days. Learn more about Balinese coffee while watching it being prepared using traditional methods. You will also get the chance to taste this coffee before its time to leave.
Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries.
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Entrance tickets to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Parking fees
- Alcoholic drinks are not included in the tour price
- Travel insurance
- International & domestic flights
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.