- Mountain biking
- Bicycle tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit one of Bali's most iconic temples on Lake Beratan
- Ride around the crater of Mount Batur. See amazing views
- Challenge yourself to downhill cycling on a wide variety of terrain
- Enjoy cycling through the beautiful rice fields of Jatiluwih
The first day of the tour involves a trip to Bedugul. See the beautiful Lake Beratan and enjoy cycling around 45 km through one of Bali's best single tracks. Your next playground is the iconic Mount Batur, where you will ride through a lava stream created by the last eruption. Cycle downhill from the rim of Mount Abang volcano all the way to Tangkup on the last day of the tour.
If you love mountain biking and don't mind a bit of a challenge, then this is the trip for you. Please scroll down to the itinerary section for more details.
Day 1: Discover Tabanan (45 km)
Day 2: Morning ride around Mount Batur Crater (65 km)
Day 3: Ride from the flanks of Mount Abang to the coast
- 2 nights' accommodation (double/twin share basis)
- 2 breakfast and 3 lunches
- Pickup/drop-ff from select locations (please refer to the "Good to Know" section below)
- A charming, knowledgeable, English-speaking local guide
- Option to book full-suspension bikes (plus helmet and gloves)
- 3 full days of fully supported mountain biking with a back-up vehicle
- Single room supplement
- International/domestic flights
- Indonesia visa fees
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 11+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationDIFFICULTY Advanced (3.5/5) Advanced trips are suitable for experienced mountain bikers with great fitness and strong bike handling skills. The trails involved on this trip are primarily rough double tracks and single tracks. Sections of trails can be very challenging with frequent ascents and descents of significant length. Trail conditions can change rapidly due to weather conditions and natural elements such as vegetation. Please make sure you are not choosing a tour that is too difficult for your skill level. This is your vacation, not an army camp! Expect to ride about four to five hours per day, covering an average of 45km each day, during this mountain biking trip. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. STYLE Fully supported mountain bike tour with a backup vehicle. CYCLING DISTANCE Day 01: 45 km Day 02: 65 km Day 03: 38 km You will cycle on a wide variety of terrain ranging from single tracks, jeep tracks, sandy roads, broken tarmac roads and many more during this trip. You should have good bike-handling skills to be able to navigate the varying terrain along with enough experience. We also recommend that you wear comfortable shoes appropriate for cycling during this trip. PICKUP AND DROPOFF LOCATIONS Pickup on Day 1 Nusa Dua area: 7:00 am Seminyak, Sanur, Legian, Canggu and Kuta areas: 07:30 am Ubud: 08:30 am Drop-off on Day 3: The ride ends on Day 3 at around 3:00 pm (this should be taken as a reference only). We can drop you off to Ubud or to the south of Bali. BIKES Well maintained 2020 Polygon Siskiu T7 or T8 full suspension bikes.