- Visit Philae Temple in Aswan
- Visit High Dam
- Visit Unfinished Obelisk
- Private Guided Tour
Enjoy a day tour in the amazing city of Aswan. Start your tour with a visit to the High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 to protect Egypt from annual floods in the Nile.
Then proceed to visit the Unfinished Obelisk which shows the techniques used by the ancient Egyptians to cut obelisks. Most probably this obelisk belongs to Queen Hatshepsut, one of the rulers of the 18th Dynasty and the royal wife of king Tuthmosis II. The queen was the owner of her Temple in the eastern bank of Luxor. There is also another theory that the obelisk belonged to Queen Nefertiti.
Next we move on to visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built in honor of Goddess Isis, the chief deity of the island.
Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up service from your hotel in Aswan and return
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical places
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.