- duration 12 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover an enticing mixture of nature and culture on this exceptional cruise
- Volendam, famous fishing village
- Bremen, the oldest maritime city in Germany
- Hanover, capital of Lower Saxony
From Amsterdam to Berlin, explore the northern canals by cruising the Elbe and the Havel. You will discover Amsterdam and its famous UNESCO World Heritage Canals before diving into the heart of charming Dutch cities. In Germany, you will have the option to visit the Meyer Werft shipyard before exploring Bremen, the oldest maritime city in the country. Discover Hanover, Magdeburg or Potsdam, cities that will make you appreciate the fascinating heritage of Germany. Your cruise will end in Berlin.
Day 1 : Amsterdam
Day 2 : Amsterdam
Day 3 : Amsterdam - Groningen - Delfzijl
Day 4 : Delfzijl - Papenburg - Oldenburg
Day 5 : Oldenburg - Bremen
Day 6 : Bremen - Nienburg - Stolzenau - Minden
Day 7 : Minden - Hannover - Anderten - Braunschweig
Day 8 : Braunschweig - Bulstringen - Magdeburg
Day 9 : Magdeburg - Brandenburg - Potsdam
Day 10 : Potsdam - Berlin
Day 11 : Berlin
Day 12 : Berlin
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions mentioned in the program
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 78+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Amsterdam to Berlin (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From Amsterdam to Berlin (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Amsterdam to Berlin (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From Amsterdam to Berlin tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.