- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Experience a 4×4 dunebashing session, sand boarding and camel riding
- Enjoy a show of belly and Tannoura dancing
- Watch a beautiful desert sunset and feast on a delicious BBQ
- Try Arabic clothing and get a henna tattoo
After pickup in central Abu Dhabi or your hotel, travel by shared 4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser toward the Al Khatim region. Admire the views as you hear more about the culture of the UAE and after about 45 minutes, join a caravan of other 4x4s for a dune bash.
Ride up and over the dunes and visit a camel farm to observe the desert animals. Then, continue to a Bedouin-inspired desert camp, and after Arabic coffee and dates, or a soda, tea, or water, take your pick of the desert activities.
Ride a camel, go sandboarding, get a henna tattoo, dress in Arabic robes for a souvenir photo, or, for an extra fee, take a quad bike ride. Then, watch a belly dancing show and savor a barbecue dinner of Emirati and Western dishes under the stars.
Your experience concludes back at your original departure point.
- Dune bashing
- Camel riding
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting
- Shesha smoking
- BBQ buffet dinner
- Belly dance and Tannura dance show
- Arabic tea, coffee, dates , soft drinks & water
- Arabic clothing to try
- Quad / Dune Buggy
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease note: During the month of Ramadan, this activity will not include entertainment and alcohol will not be served. Land Cruiser will be on sharing basis with 6 people accommodated in a car. The activity is not recommended for pregnant women, or for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Comfortable clothing is advised, including closed shoes and trousers for quad biking. Warm clothing is recommended during the winter period (October to March). A vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. Child Rates apply to all ages 0-12 years. Children under 3 years are required to have a child seat as per UAE rule starting last 1st July 2017. Emirates Tours will provide a baby seat for children’s below the age of 4. Please be noted that all children’s taking part in our safari and excursion will be under parental guidance and responsibility.