9 Trips by 1st Zulu SafarisUshaka Marine World, Durban, South Africa
- Know about the customs and culture of Zulu people
- Scenic view from the Valley of a 1000 hills
- Interact with the local and learn about the Zulu Culture
- Know interesting facts about reptiles that you could never imagine
- Lion Park
- Tala Game Reserve - wildlife spotting - Lions, Zebras, Giraffes etc.
- Cultural village Visit with Zulu Dancing
- See the Africa’s Big 5 (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhinoceros).
- Drive through the Timber and Sugar plantation.
- Experience the Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve on our vehicles Toyota Quantum or Land Rove.
- 2 hours guided boat ride
- Explore the Isimangaliso (Greater St Lucia) Wetlands Park
- Visit to the famous reptile park
- Highest Pub in Africa.
- Explore the beautiful city of Durban
- Marvel at the scenic view at the Valley of a 1000 hills
- Visiting the famous battle sites of Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift
- Beautiful view from KwaZulu Natal
- A visit to Pietermaritzburg.
- Visit the site where Nelson Mandela was captured.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results