Looking for available travel experts
3 Group Tours in Senegal
- Visit the Saloum Delta, a UNESCO liste Biosphere reserve and important birding area.
- Visit Kunta Kinteh, the island named after the character in Roots and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site.
- Observe chimpanzees from a motor pirogue on Baboon Island.
SaveUS$ 133From US$ 2,660 8 days View Tour
|Jan 11||10+ seats left|
|Jan 18||10+ seats left|
- Visit historic Goree Island..
- See workers collecting salt at Lake Retba..
- Spot pelicans and flamingos at a bird sanctuary..
SavingUS$ 100From US$ 1,899 10 days View Tour
|Jun 15||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 17||Only 10 seats left|
- Djoudj - One of the most important bird sanctuaries in the world..
- Gambia River - A two day cruise on the mighty Gambia River through tropical forest, bamboo groves, rice paddies and mangroves..
- Saloum Delta - Explore the river delta by traditional pirogue through mangroves and aquatic birds..
SavingUS$ 110From US$ 2,090 13 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 4 seats left|
|Nov 3||Only 3 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results