- Cycle along Sardinia’s unspoilt southwestern coast.
- Explore fascinating archaeological sites and picturesque fishing villages.
- Enjoy Sardinian warm hospitality and delicious cuisine.
SaveUS$ 102From US$ 2,049 8 days View Tour
|Sep 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
- Cycle Sardinia - Pedalling the wild Costa Verde with breath-taking views.
- Carloforte Island - Home of the last working Tuna catch 'Tonnara' of the Mediterranean.
- Sardinian food and wine - Try Carignano del Sulcis and Vermentino local wines; pecorino sardo cheese and 'malloreddus'pasta.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Italy
Travelling to Italy? Chat with a local travel specialist in Italy who can help organize your trip.
Roberta Leverone Travel Expert in Italy
Stefania Grillo Travel Expert in Italy
Massimo Giannetto Travel Expert in Italy
Our travel experts are recommended by