- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy two weeks of incredible sightseeing and exploring in this culturally rich region
- Travel to the Adriatic coast and to the Dinaric Alps
- Have informative city tours of several gems including Belgrade, Zagreb, Dubrovnik and more
- Stay in relaxing, comfortable hotels
On this tour, you will experience some of the highlights of Serbia and travel further around the Balkans to destinations such as Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik in Croatia and Ljubljana the capital of Slovenia.
Serbia is a land of incredible beauty, cultural and historical wealth, unique cuisine, bustling cities and world-famous nightlife, so it is no secret that the country has been attracting an increasing number of tourists from Europe and the rest of the world. Monuments protected by UNESCO, spas famous for their therapeutic effects, mountains and ski-centers are the most visited locations in the Balkan peninsula.
Day 1: Belgrade
Day 2: Belgrade Sightseeing
Day 3: Belgrade – Fruška Gora – Sremski Karlovci – Novi Sad – Belgrade
Day 4: Belgrade – Zagreb – Otočec – Ljubljana
Day 5: Ljubljana – Postojna Cave – Piran – Portorož
Day 6: Portorož – Pula – Rovinj
Day 7: Opatija – Plitvice
Day 8: Plitvice – Šibenik – Split
Day 9: Day 9 : Split – Trogir – Split
Day 10: Split – Mostar – Blagaj –Trebinje
Day 11: Trebinje – Perast – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Day 12: Dubrovnik sightseeing
Day 13: Departure
- 3 BB in Belgrade in Hotel Royal Inn 4* / Hotel Life Design 4* / Hotel Prag 4* or similar
- 1 BB in Ljubljana in Hotel Radisson Blu Plaza 4* / Hotel Austria Trend 4* / M Hotel 4* or similar
- 1 BB in Portorož or Piran in Hotel Lucija 3* / Hotel Remisens Premium Moreto 3* / Hotel Piran 4*or similar
- 1 BB in Istria (Pula, Rovinj or Poreč) in Hotel Eden 4* / Hotel Valamar Crystal 4* / Hotel Molindrio Plava Laguna 4* or similar
- 1 HB in Plitvice National Park in Hotel Grabovac 3* / Hotel Macola 3* or similar**
- 2 BB in Split in Hotel Globo 4*/ Hotel President 4*/ Hotel Art 4* or similar
- 1 BB in Trebinje in Hotel Platani 4* / Hotel Central Park 4* / Hotel SL Industry 4* or similar
- 2 BB in Dubrovnik in Hotel Lapad 4* / Grand Hotel Park 4* / Hotel Uvala 4* or similar
- Airport arrival and departure transfers
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are written in this program
- Professional tour guidance throughout the tour
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav history, Postojna Cave, Arena in Pula
- 3 hours tour to Nature Park Plitvice Lakes: entrance tickets, boat ride and tram ride
- Boat trip from Perast to the Island Our Lady of the Rock
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Bookmundi is partner with Serbia Tour Operator. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 63 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 361 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 22 days before departure. For any departures within 07 October 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkan - Extended tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkan - Extended tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.