- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 2+ years old
- Learn about The Serbian Athens
- Climb the splendid Old Bridge in Mostar
- Observe Slovenia's water castle Otočec
- Delve into pearl of Croatia's beauty Istria
Serbia land of incredible beauties, cultural and historical wealth, unique cuisine, joyful and energetic city atmosphere and world-famous night life attract a raising number of tourists from Europe and the whole world. Monuments protected by UNESCO, spa and resorts famous for therapeutic effects, mountains and ski-centers are the most visited locations in the central country of Balkan peninsula. On This tour, you will experience these highlights of the Serbia and travel further around the Balkans.
Day 1: Day 1 : Belgrade
Day 2: Day 2 / Leisure day : Belgrade Sightseeing
Day 3: Day 3 : Belgrade – Fruška Gora – Sremski Karlovci – Novi Sad – Belgrade
Day 4: Day 4 : Belgrade – Zagreb – Otočec – Ljubljana
Day 5: Day 5 : Ljubljana – Postojna Cave – Piran – Portorož
Day 6: Day 6 : Portorož – Pula – Rovinj
Day 7: Day 7 : Opatija – Plitvice Lakes National Park
Day 8: Day 8 : Plitvice Lakes National Park – Šibenik – Split
Day 9: Day 9 / Leisure day : Split – Trogir – Split
Day 10: Day 10 : Split – Međugorje – Mostar – Trebinje
Day 11: Day 11 : Trebinje – Perast – Kotor – Dubrovnik
Day 12: Day 12 / Leisure day : Dubrovnik sightseeing
Day 13: Day 13 : Departure
- Accommodation in 4 stars hotels listed in the itinerary
- Airport arrival transfer
- All sightseeing tours and transfers that are included in the itinerary, except those marked as ‘optional excursion‘
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of Yugoslav History, monastery Krušedol, Postojna Cave and Arena in Pula
- 3 hour tour to Plitvice Lakes National Park, includes entrance tickets, boat ride and tram ride
- Boat trip from Perast to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
- 1 bottle of water (0.5 l) daily for each passenger
- Proffesional tour guidance throughtout the tour
- VAT, accommodation taxes and city taxes
- Tour logistics and organization by licensed incoming agency
- Tips and porterage services are not included in price
- Bookmundi is partner with Serbia Tour Operator. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 17 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 22 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Balkan - Extended tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Balkan - Extended tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.