- duration days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Welcome to Canada
- City sightseeing tour, NotreDame Basilica
- Enrich Sugar Shack lunch, Enrich City sightseeing tour
- Scenic Freechoice
From Montréal to New York City, explore the city before heading to Ottawa and Toronto to experience the Niagara Falls. End with a 2-night stay in New York.
A capital idea
This sojourn through eastern Canada and the USA not only takes you through some of the most iconic locations in North America, you’ll also get the rare opportunity to visit both national capitals.
Ottawa and Washington D.C. have much in common. Both began as small frontier towns and were quickly upgraded to capital cities. Both are elegant examples that reflect their colonial influences as much as their distinctive national cultures. And these are hardly the only high points in an itinerary that will also take you to cultivated centres like Montréal and Québec City, and Philadelphia
Day 1 : Montréal
Day 2 : Montréal
Day 3 : Montréal > Québec City
Day 4 : Québec City
Day 5 : Parc Oméga > Ottawa
Day 6 : Ottawa
Day 7 : Ottawa > Toronto
Day 8 : Toronto
Day 9 : Toronto > Niagara Falls
Day 10 : Niagara Falls > Lancaster
Day 11 : Lancaster > Washington D.C.
Day 12 : Washington D.C.
Day 13 : Philadelphia > New York City
Day 14 : New York City
Day 15 : New York City
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 15 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 15 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Exclusive stays at the full range of Fairmont Hotels and Resorts
- The intimacy of small group touring – a maximum of 40 guests
- 4 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 11 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- 2 memorable Scenic Special Stays
- 23 meals – 14 breakfasts (B), 1 lunch (L) and 8 dinners (D)
- Fully escorted by expert local Tour and Cruise Directors
- Complimentary Wi-Fi at selected hotels
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Montreal and from New York City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eastern Canada & USA Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Scenic Luxury Cruises and Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 24 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Eastern Canada & USA Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eastern Canada & USA Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.