Huangshan Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
3 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 4 Reviews
- Visit Hongcun, which provided a setting for Ang Lee’s 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon'.
- See houses that were built back in the days of Ming and Qing dynasties.
- Learn more about Chinese architectural styles.
5 hour countryside and village visits trip in Huangshan. Read More
- Visit must-see sites in China: Mutianyu Great Wall, Forbidden City, Terracotta Army.
- Cruise on the Huangpu River and take in the impressive skylines of Shanghai.
- Visit Mount Huangshan, one of the most scenic mountains in China.
“We had an awesome experience with my tour guide, Vicky and the driver including my travel consultant Vera. We didn’t ...”
- Stay overnight on Mount Huangshan and see the stunning sunset and sunrise.
- Ride a bullet train from and return to Shanghai.
- Visit Tangmo Village, which has a history of over 1000 years.
2 day cultural, religious and historic sites tour in China, visiting Huangshan, Shanghai and Tangmo Village. Read More
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results