- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Stay overnight on Mount Huangshan and see the stunning sunset and sunrise
- Ride a bullet train from and return to Shanghai
- Visit Tangmo Village, which has a history of over 1000 years
- Be accompanied by a professional Englishspeaking guide
Your adventure begins with a ride on a bullet train to Huangshan, a picturesque UNESCO Heritage Site and popular tourist destination that is well-known for its beautiful scenery and sunsets. Explore the area before staying overnight in a hotel on the peak, where you will be able to experience the amazing sunset and sunrise. Admire Huangshan's unusual rock formations, diverse vegetation and the sea of clouds. The famous award movie “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” was filmed in Huangshan, and you will have the chance to see the bamboo sea and other places you might recognize from the movie.
The tour also takes you to explore the hidden beauty of Tangmo, an ancient town which has a remarkable history of over one thousand years. You will take a bullet train back to Shanghai at the end.
Toni, our Guide, was also Great! He thought of every detail to make our experience the best.”
Day 1: Shanghai - Mount Huangshan
Day 2: Huangshan - Tangmo Village
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Private English speaking guide
- Private car service in Huangshan
- Overnight accommodation at peak (4-star hotel standard with a maximum of 2 people in 1 room). Hotel upgrade available upon request.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Shanghai for hotels within the city range
- Round-trip bullet train tickets (2nd class), seat upgrade available upon request.
- All entrance fees and cable car tickets
- Upgrade to 5 star hotel
- Upgrade 1st class train tikcet
- Business class train upgrade
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationA moderate amount of walking is involved Please wear comfortable hiking shoes Not recommended for participants with back problems Subject to favourable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of choosing an alternative date or full refund