Essaouira Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours 2019/2020
2 Sightseeing, attractions, culture and history Tours with 2 Reviews
- Head off the beaten path and discover local life in Essaouira.
- Sample pastries from the city’s oldest bakery and grill fresh fish at the local market.
- Climb a historic watchtower for a 360-degree view of the port, ocean, and city.
- Explore the sacred Gnawa traditions and sites with a local musician guide.
- Meet a local kuyu (Gnawa dancer) for a dance presentation and display of their traditional garments.
- Learn the history and craft of the ornate lute-like guembri instrument.
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 73 3 hours View Tour
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
|Jun 30||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results