At Bookmundi, we are passionate about seeing dreams come to fruition. We assist young people planning their dream vacation and hear the incredible life changing effects it has on them.
We would love to contribute to an undergraduate travel-enthusiast student’s education with a scholarship.
Scholarship Amount: $1000
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students are eligible to apply.
Required Application Details
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- What is your dream vacation?
- What has inspired this trip?
- Would you take anyone on your vacation with you? If yes, who?
- Using the tools available on Bookmundi, plan out some of the tours you would take on your trip. What made these tours stand out to you?
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
How to Apply
Please complete the form with the following information to apply:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- College or University Name
- College or University Mailing Address
- Proof of Enrollment - Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted. Please submit as .jpeg, .pdf, or .doc
- Essay answering above questions. Please submit as .pdf or .doc
- Confirmation and acceptance of terms and conditions
All applications must be submitted by October 1, 2018. A winner will be selected and notified by October 15, 2018.
Additional Scholarship Details
- Winning candidate will be selected by a panel of judges from Bookmundi.
- Any questions about the Bookmundi Scholarship can be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The scholarship funds provided by Bookmundi will be sent via check to the winning applicant's college or university. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
- Scholarship is available annually and is non-renewable.
By submitting an application for Bookmundi’s Travel the World Scholarship, the applicant automatically grants Bookmundi permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on bookmundi.com or in other marketing communications, even if the candidate does not win the scholarship. We are also granted permission to call and/or send you information regarding your application.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to Bookmundi’s Travel the World Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is original, accurate, and complete.
The applicant automatically grants Bookmundi, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
- Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by Bookmundi.
- Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on bookmundi.com website.
- Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
- Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on Bookmundi’s social media pages.
Bookmundi is a global travel booking portal where visitors can effortlessly book day tours, fixed group departures, holidays, and vacation packages in over 120 countries. We ensure that every individual has a memorable travel experience with our exceptional service. We give every customer our Best Price Guarantee for all tours offered and only offer tours delivered by licensed operators. We love giving our customers a chance to see the world.