- Experience local life in Chiang Mai in the tastiest way: through its food!.
- Visit the Three Kings Monument and Wat Chedi Luang, the major temple of Chiang Mai and home to the Monk’s University.
- Explore Wat Sri Suphan, the world’s first silver temple and home to silversmiths .
SaveUS$ 4From US$ 59 5 hours View Tour
|Jul 22||10+ seats left|
|Jul 23||10+ seats left|
- Discover a world of Thai food beyond the obvious (albeit delicious) dishes of Pad Thai and Thai Green curry – from ‘boat noodles’ in Ayutthaya to khao soi in Chiang Mai..
- Whip up northern Thai khantohk specialties with Aoi outside of Chiang Mai, and live Thai life from a local's perspective with a stay in her home.
- Experience the eye-opening and surprising world of Thai food markets, filled with unpredictable tastes and found in unexpected places – floating on a river or set up on a railway track!.
8 day food trip in Thailand, visiting Bangkok, Kanchanaburi and Ayutthaya. Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Food tours
- Accommodation Hotel, Sleeper Train, Guest House & Home-stay
- Transport Train & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 90From US$ 1,290 8 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 26||Only 1 seat left|
- Discover the best food in Chiang Mai, hidden down the back alleys of the city’s old town district.
- Sample dishes such as Khao Soy, a traditional egg noodle soup-like curry at secret shops that only #localsknow.
- Taste of northern Thailand’s culinary scene and the ISAN influences, follow by icy pinky milk dessert to cool down the food day.
- Learn to cook 3–4 authentic Thai dishes alongside a local host.
- Use ingredients grown in an organic garden.
- Cook in a small group of no more than four people.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results