- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 40+ years old
- Uncover Switzerland's bestkept secrets, including Appenzell, St Gallen and Weggis
- Visit a master chocolatier and learn the secrets behind Swiss chocolate making
- Be blown away by some of Europe's most breathtaking and majestic scenery
Explore remote Alpine valleys by mini-coach and scale mountain slopes by railway on this unforgettable tour of Switzerland. Along the way, you’ll gain an insight into local life and time-honoured traditions – while enjoying some of Europe’s most sublime scenery.
Day 1 : Zurich-Schaffhausen-Appenzell
Day 2 : Appenzell-St Gallen-Appenzell
Day 3 : Appenzell-Lucerne-Weggis
Day 4 : Weggis-Einsiedeln-Mount Rigi-Weggis
Day 5 : Weggis-Eggiwil-Bern
Day 6 : Bern
Day 7 : Bern-Thun-Interlaken-Wengen
Day 8 : Wengen-Jungfraujoch-Wengen
Day 9 : Wengen-Zurich
- 8 nights in boutique accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 4 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Zurich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Mountains, Valleys & Lakes of Switzerland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 188 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 125 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mountains, Valleys & Lakes of Switzerland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 23 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mountains, Valleys & Lakes of Switzerland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mountains, Valleys & Lakes of Switzerland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.