- Festivals and events
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 40
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the the winter wonderland of passing landscapes as you travel through the Walensee and Grisons regions, through the Rhône Valley and along Lake Geneva.: Marvel at the the winter wonderland of passing landscapes as you travel through the Walensee and Grisons regions, through the Rhône Valley and along Lake Geneva.
- Christmas Markets: Lose yourself in the festive atmosphere of Christmas, where you can shop for local delicacies and try the heartwarming Glühwein. Explore on select departures.
- Lucerne: During your orientation with your Travel Director, see the emotive Lion Monument, Jesuit Church and Chapel Bridge.
- St Moritz: During your orientation of this alpine resort see the spa quarter and glacial lake.
Experience Christmas like never before, as you admire snow-laden Alpine peaks, traditional markets and sparkling lakes with a highlight experience aboard the famous Glacier Express.
Day 1: Zrich and Lovely Lucerne
Day 2: Lucerne and St. Moritz
Day 3: St. Moritz at Leisure
Day 4: Aboard the Glacier Express
Day 5: Zermatt, Matterhorn Village
Day 6: Chillon Castle and Geneva
Day 7: Depart Geneva
- Geneva: You will be delighted with a delicious fondue dinner at local restaurant, Le Petit Chalet, it's a real Swiss treat.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfast (B), 4 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch (L)
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available)
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times
- If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- Lucerne: Join your Travel Director and fellow travelers for your Welcome Dinner served with wine.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- Any international flights to Zurich and from Geneva are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Magical Switzerland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Magical Switzerland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Magical Switzerland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Magical Switzerland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
Can you provide more information on the accommodations for this tour?
The tour uses the following accommodations:
- Hotel Astoria, Lucerne. This contemporary hotel is located in the middle of all Lucerne has to offer, with magnificent mountains and an astonishing culture.
- Hotel Laudinella, St. Moritz. This traditional hotel is in a quiet location in St. Moritz-Bad, the spa quarter, and offers superb views of the surrounding mountains.
- Hotel Alex, Naters Brig. Surrounded by snow-capped mountains, this contemporary hotel offers guests a comfortable alpine stay.
- Warwick Geneva, Geneva. The traditional Warwick Geneva is centrally located and features stylish and elegant interiors.
Regarding room type selection, there 4 accommodation options available for 2 travelers on this tour. These include twin sharing bed, twin single beds, and single rooms. You can select the type of accommodation in the second step of the booking process.