- City sightseeing
- Train tour
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 6
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Enjoy views from the top of Europe at Jungfraujoch
- Experience the world's steepest cogwheel train at Mt Pilatus in Lucerne
- Discover the Swiss Alps
- Attend cheese & chocolate workshops
Join us on this eleven-day, private tour to discover all that Switzerland has to offer. Your journey starts on arrival in Zurich and continues to Lucerne, Interlaken, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne and Zermatt, finally coming to an end at the starting city.
Enjoy guided tours of Zurich and Lucerne with experienced tour guides. Chug to the top of Europe during a two-hour cogwheel train ride through green meadows and rocky outcrops of Eiger Mountain and take in the serene beauty of Lake Geneva.
Despite its small size, Switzerland offers numerous outdoor adventures. You have the option to be part of some of them during this guided tour. Also included in the tour price is one chocolate workshop and a visit to a cheese-making facility. Make the most of your stay in the land of chocolate and cheese with these workshops and elevate your experience with our optional tours.
Please scroll down for more details.
Day 1: Zurich arrival and transfer to Lucerne
Day 2: Lucerne
Day 3: Lucerne – Interlaken – Grindelwald
Day 4: Free day in Interlaken
Day 5: Interlaken – Bern – Lausanne
Day 6: Geneva Lake
Day 7: Lausanne – Zermatt
Day 8: Zermatt
Day 9: Glacier Express: Zermatt – Chur & train to Zurich
Day 10: Zurich: Guided walking tour
Day 11: Bye bye, Switzerland
- Meals: 10 Breakfasts
- Entrance fees to the highlights mentioned on the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking, local tour guides (private)
- First class tickets for train transfers
- Private transfers as per itinerary
- Hiking guide
- private transfers throughout
- International flights
- City taxes (payable directly to hotels)
- Travel insurance
- Switzerland visa charges
- All meals except breakfast unless stated otherwise in the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 228+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.