- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the mountains of Zhangjiajie, nicknamed the 'Avatar Mountains'
- Try crossing the famous Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge
- Explore sections of the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
Have lunch and take a shuttle bus to Mount Tianzi, named after a hero of the local Tujia minority who is said to have rallied his people against Ming dynasty forces. See spectacular views of a forest on a karst landscape, yet another highlight of the area.
Travel to the Zhangjiajie Glass Bridge, the highest and longest glass bridge in the world. 375 meters in length and 6 meters wide, this bridge is suspended 300 meters above the ground. Crossing this bridge is not for the faint hearted. However, it is worth giving a try. Drive back to your accommodation in Zhangjiajie after the trip is over.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park & the Glass Bridge
- A one-way cable car ticket down Mount Tianzi & a one-way Bailong Elevator ticket to Yuanjiajie
- Entrance tickets to the Glass Bridge
- A simple Chinese lunch
- Local tour insurance
- Any expenses that are private in nature
- Hotel accommodation
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.