- City sightseeing
- Bus tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the ancient water town of Zhujiajiao
- Take in the historical stroll around the streets and the bridges
- Travel on an airconditioned tour bus
Our local English-speaking guide will meet you at your preferred pickup time and meeting point at specified hotels from 8:15 am to 9:15 am. Hop in the air-conditioned bus and drive an hour to Zhujiajiao. The water town is more than 1,700 years old and is one of the best-preserved among Shanghai's four ancient towns.
The little fan-shaped town glimmers like a bright pearl in the landscape of lakes and mountains. Follow your guide to the traditional Kezhi Garden — famous for its zigzagging bridges, lotus pool and farm land, Qing Dynasty Post Office, with its precious exhibitions detailing the development of the Chinese postal service, and Tongtianhe medicine shop — showcasing the history and culture of traditional Chinese medicine.
Boat riding along the river is optional at your own expense. Later, return to visit the Silk Museum and learn Chinese silk culture.
This half-day tour concludes at East Nanjing Road, China's busiest commercial street. Here you may continue sightseeing along the pedestrian street or return to your hotel on your own.
- Air-conditioned tour bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance ticket as specified
- Selected hotel pickups
- Other optional activities like boat rides
- Gratuities (optional)
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationA minimum of two people per booking is required. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. The tour duration is approximate and will depend on the traffic conditions. The tour pickup time may be varied according to the traffic conditions of the day. Provide your hotel name and choose your preferred meeting point at time of booking.