- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the unique landforms and natural beauty of Tianmen Mountain
- Experience the longest cable car route and the glass skywalk
- See a unique bird'seye view of Zhangjiajie City
Tianmen Mountain was established as a National Forest Park in 1992 and has an elevation of approximately 4,980 feet (1,518.6 meters). It is only 5 miles (8 kilometres) away from downtown Zhangjiajie and is one of the most well known natural attractions of Zhangjiajie. The park is famous for its unique geographic landform and unparalleled natural landscape, as well as it's cultural relevance and colourful sites.
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Zhangjiajie City and drive you to Tianmen Mountain cable car station. Take the cable car up to the top of the mountain and enjoy the views. After visiting the top of the mountain, ride the elevator down to Tianmen Cave. At the end of the tour, take the shuttle bus down to the bottom of the mountain, where your driver will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
- Private English tour guide
- All entrance fees including cable car and elevator
- All transportation
- Hotel accommodation
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.