- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Grand Canyon of Zhangjiajie and marvel at the dramatic scenery
- See the famous Glass Bridge Skywalk, the longest and highest glass bridge in the world
- Learn about the history of the area with a professional guide
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Zhangjiajie city or Wulingyuan town at 9 am. After about an hour drive or less, we'll approach the entrance of the Grand Canyon scenic area. Take the time here to admire the expanse of bamboo forest that stretches into the distance. A sheer gorge, with jagged cliffs and a path slicing through the narrow canyon, leads to the bottom of the valley.
A professional guide will escort you to the main attractions; some by foot, and some by vehicle. Marvel at vistas like One Line Sky, the Millennial Rattan, Chuangwang Pavilion, Rotten Ship Rock, the Bandit Hole, and more. Capture terrifying selfies perched high above the landscape as you learn about the history of the area, including the bloody battles fought between the 17th-century general Wu Sangui and the rebel leader Li Zicheng in the dying days of the Ming dynasty.
We will also visit the famous Glass Bridge, the highlight of the trip to the Grand Canyon. The bridge opened in 2016 and stretching 1,410 feet (430 meters) across the canyon at 984 feet (300 meters) above the ground, it’s the longest and highest glass bridge in the world.
- Private English tour guide
- Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon ticket
- Glass Bridge ticket
- All transportation
- Hotel accommodation
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.