- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bask in the white sun of Zanzibar beach
- Interesting tours to the House of Wonders, Palace Museums, Mosques and Arab's Fort
- Perfect trip to cap off your wildlife safari
Zanzibar is located in the Indian Ocean, just 25 km off the coast of mainland Tanzania. It is famed for its historical Stone Town and some of the most stunning beaches on the planet. We will take you to interesting tours to the House of Wonders, Palace Museums, Mosques and Arab's Fort among many others.
We will also arrange visits to spice plantations, the reason that brought the Sultans of Oman, and what started the slave trade. Indulge in the white sands and clear waters of Kendwa Beach while basking in a cultural gem for a much deserved holiday.
Day 1: Airport Pick-up and Transfer to Tembo Hotel
Day 2: Stown Town and Countryside Tour
Day 3: Stay at Kendwa Beach
Day 4: Kendwa Beach to Airport
- Park fees
- All activities
- All accommodation
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- International flights
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.