Looking for available travel experts
10 Trips by Zanzibar Tours & TravelP.O.Box 4279, Mkunazini Street, Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Sail away with us to the sandbanks around the magnificent island of Zanzibar.
- Get a chance to see, touch, feed and take pictures of the Aldabra Giant Tortoise.
- Enjoy swimming, snorkeling and a delicious BBQ seafood lunch.
- See the dolphins in their natural environment.
- Visit the oldest mosque in East Africa.
- Swim with dolphins if you're lucky!.
- Walk through a spice plantation and discover the spices of the island.
- Taste local tropical fruits and spices.
- Visit the Kidichi Persian Baths built in 1850 by the first Sultan of Zanzibar.
- Learn about the slave trade history.
- Visit Dr.
- Visit Mangapwani ruins and caves.
- Enjoy a sunset cruise on a traditional wooden dhow.
- Watch the setting sun cast gold on the water.
- Visit the House of Wonder, Sultan Palace Museum & central market.
- Explore the narrow, local streets of Stone Town on foot.
- Discover the ancient Arab colonial history.
- Stroll on a boardwalk through the mangroves.
- Visit the turtle rehabilitation center.
- Spot Zanzibar Red Colobus monkeys, a very rare species only found in Zanzibar.
- Take a boat from Stone Town to Prison Island.
- Encounter giant tortoises up close.
- Dive, snorkel or swim.
- Snorkel along some of the best coral reefs Zanzibar has to offer.
- Sail on a Traditional Zanzibar Dhow.
- Enjoy a spectacular seafood lunch.
- Visit the ruins of the Portuguese barracks.
- Enjoy the soft white sandy beach.
- Visit the dhow building capital of Zanzibar.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results