Zambia Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours 2019/2020
31 Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours with 54 Reviews
- Experience the peace and tranquillity of canoeing on the Zambezi.
- Camp out under the stars on secluded islands.
- Game drives in Chiawa Game Management Area, renowned for its elephant sightings.
SaveUS$ 98From US$ 1,955 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 2 seats left|
|Sep 7||Only 4 seats left|
- Special Sunset cruise on the Zambezi river.
- See the mighty Victoria Falls.
- 2 Full Day Safaris in the magnificent Hwange National Park.
- Stay in exclusive, small luxury bushcamps.
- Exceptional guided walking safaris in rich game areas.
- Travel with expert local guides.
SaveUS$ 364From US$ 7,285 8 days View Tour
|Sep 27||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 24||Only 8 seats left|
- Scramble to the top of Sesriem, one of the world's highest sand dunes.
- Visit the incredible seal colonies of Cape Cross near Spitzkoppe.
- Spot exotic wildlife on a full-day game drive through Etosha National Park.
SaveUS$ 688From US$ 2,865 US$ 2,292 22 days View Tour
|Jun 7||10+ seats left|
|Jun 21||10+ seats left|
- Besides being one of the world's most dazzling waterfalls, Victoria Falls offers a range of exciting activities, from nature walks to breathtaking scenic helicopter flights..
- A sunset cruise is the ultimate way to soak up the ambience of the Chobe River.
- Experience the untouched wilderness of Botswana's Okavango Delta, staying on a remote island bush camp.
SaveUS$ 95From US$ 1,895 9 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 16||Only 3 seats left|
- Spot the "big five" in Kruger National Park..
- Gaze out across Victoria Falls..
- Observe wildlife from a 4x4 in Matobo National Park..
SavingUS$ 305From US$ 1,269 US$ 964 8 days View Tour
|Jun 8||10+ seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 4 seats left|
- Comfortable Lodges - The finest game viewing from comfortable hand-picked lodges..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Spend two nights on a houseboat and explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa by boat..
- Chobe National Park - Discover the stunning wildlife that inhabits this fine reserve, renowned for its big herds of elephants..
SavingUS$ 237From US$ 4,503 12 days View Tour
|Oct 21||Only 6 seats left|
- Botswana - A special wildlife experience in an untouched destination with few visitors.
- Moremi Game Reserve - The big wildlife of Africa in a huge unspoilt wilderness..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Two nights on a houseboat exploring the Okavango Delta.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,840 12 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 3||Only 1 seat left|
- Take a swim at Elephants Sands while watching elephants play in the watering hole..
- Glide through the wildlife-filled waterways of the Okavango by mokoro.
- Seek out elephant on a 4x4 game drive through Chobe National Park, home to Africa's most abundant herds.
SaveUS$ 748From US$ 3,115 US$ 2,492 9 days View Tour
|Jun 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 12||Only 8 seats left|
- Meet the San Bushmen on the fringes of the Kalahari Desert..
- Get into the wild with dugout canoe rides and wilderness camping in the Okavango Delta..
- Cruise the Chobe River at sunset..
SavingUS$ 435From US$ 1,299 US$ 864 8 days View Tour
|May 25||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 1||Only 7 seats left|
- The thundering Victoria Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders, a phenomenon of sight and sound.
- A morning Game drive in the Chobe National Park get you up close and personal with gnus, zebras and other wondrous wildlife..
- Head out on an afternoon excursion to the Makgadikgadi Pans, looking out for meerkats and meandering elephants, and enjoy a sundowner in the shadow of an old baobab tree..
SaveUS$ 790From US$ 5,445 US$ 4,900 10 days View Tour
|Jun 17||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 1||Only 6 seats left|
- Experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view.
- Discover the magic of South Luangwa National Park, a highly concentrated arena of noble beasts and exotic wildflowers, on a morning game drive.
- Explore the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa, the World Heritage-listed Great Zimbabwe.
SaveUS$ 248From US$ 1,710 US$ 1,539 17 days View Tour
|Jun 2||Only 10 seats left|
|Jul 21||Only 2 seats left|
- In the spirit of Livingstone, this trip is for those who enjoy a liberal dose of adventure.
- Spot wildlife in Kuti Wildlife Reserve.
- Camp on the banks of the Luangwa River.
SavingUS$ 160From US$ 3,039 16 days View Tour
|Aug 3||10+ seats left|
|Sep 14||10+ seats left|
- Track the "big five" across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater in agile safari vehicles..
- Chill out at Lake Malawi..
- Explore Victoria Falls and Zanzibar..
SavingUS$ 1,049From US$ 3,649 US$ 2,600 20 days View Tour
|Jun 8||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 6 seats left|
- Absorb game reserve scenery as you wind your way through papyrus-clad banks on a traditional mokoro canoe, then pull up to a river bed and enjoy a G&T.
- With flights between destinations you’ll have more time to enjoy the relaxing periods between safaris – snooze, journal, read a book or just take in the magnificent views.
- Experience unique Okavango accommodation at Pom Pom's Camp, the Feature Stay of this trip, with a 2 night stay in a semi-luxury tent with ensuite and its own veranda overlooking Chief's Island and the Boro River.
SaveUS$ 260From US$ 5,205 8 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 2 seats left|
|Aug 17||Only 4 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results