Zambia Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours 2019/2020
31 Wildlife, landscapes and nature Tours with 54 Reviews
- Experience the peace and tranquillity of canoeing on the Zambezi.
- Camp out under the stars on secluded islands.
- Game drives in Chiawa Game Management Area, renowned for its elephant sightings.
SaveUS$ 143From US$ 2,049 8 days View Tour
|Sep 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 5 seats left|
- Special Sunset cruise on the Zambezi river.
- See the mighty Victoria Falls.
- 2 Full Day Safaris in the magnificent Hwange National Park.
- Stay in exclusive, small luxury bushcamps.
- Exceptional guided walking safaris in rich game areas.
- Travel with expert local guides.
Highlights15% off Today
- Scramble to the top of Sesriem, one of the world's highest sand dunes.
- Visit the incredible seal colonies of Cape Cross near Spitzkoppe.
- Spot exotic wildlife on a full-day game drive through Etosha National Park.
SaveUS$ 623From US$ 2,975 US$ 2,529 22 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 5||10+ seats left|
- Besides being one of the world's most dazzling waterfalls, Victoria Falls offers a range of exciting activities, from nature walks to breathtaking scenic helicopter flights..
- A sunset cruise is the ultimate way to soak up the ambience of the Chobe River.
- Experience the untouched wilderness of Botswana's Okavango Delta, staying on a remote island bush camp.
SaveUS$ 133From US$ 1,895 9 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 7||Only 4 seats left|
Highlights25% off Today
- Spot the "big five" in Kruger National Park..
- Gaze out across Victoria Falls..
- Observe wildlife from a 4x4 in Matobo National Park..
SaveUS$ 384From US$ 1,269 US$ 952 8 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 4 seats left|
|Aug 3||Only 2 seats left|
- Comfortable Lodges - The finest game viewing from comfortable hand-picked lodges..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Spend two nights on a houseboat and explore the most prolific inland delta of Africa by boat..
- Chobe National Park - Discover the stunning wildlife that inhabits this fine reserve, renowned for its big herds of elephants..
SaveUS$ 282From US$ 4,030 12 days View Tour
|Oct 21||Only 4 seats left|
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
- Botswana - A special wildlife experience in an untouched destination with few visitors.
- Moremi Game Reserve - The big wildlife of Africa in a huge unspoilt wilderness..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Two nights on a houseboat exploring the Okavango Delta.
SaveUS$ 178From US$ 2,540 12 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 3||Only 1 seat left|
Highlights25% off Today
- Take a swim at Elephants Sands while watching elephants play in the watering hole..
- Glide through the wildlife-filled waterways of the Okavango by mokoro.
- Seek out elephant on a 4x4 game drive through Chobe National Park, home to Africa's most abundant herds.
SaveUS$ 979From US$ 3,235 US$ 2,426 9 days View Tour
|Jul 3||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 10||Only 7 seats left|
Highlights30% off Today
- Meet the San Bushmen on the fringes of the Kalahari Desert..
- Get into the wild with dugout canoe rides and wilderness camping in the Okavango Delta..
- Cruise the Chobe River at sunset..
SaveUS$ 471From US$ 1,349 US$ 944 8 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 2 seats left|
|Jun 29||Only 2 seats left|
- The thundering Victoria Falls is one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders, a phenomenon of sight and sound.
- A morning Game drive in the Chobe National Park get you up close and personal with gnus, zebras and other wondrous wildlife..
- Head out on an afternoon excursion to the Makgadikgadi Pans, looking out for meerkats and meandering elephants, and enjoy a sundowner in the shadow of an old baobab tree..
SaveUS$ 592From US$ 4,826 10 days View Tour
|Jul 1||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 15||Only 6 seats left|
- Experience the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls from the Zimbabwe side, which gives you the broadest view.
- Discover the magic of South Luangwa National Park, a highly concentrated arena of noble beasts and exotic wildflowers, on a morning game drive.
- Explore the largest ruins in sub-Saharan Africa, the World Heritage-listed Great Zimbabwe.
SaveUS$ 120From US$ 1,710 17 days View Tour
|Jul 21||Only 2 seats left|
|Aug 4||Only 2 seats left|
- In the spirit of Livingstone, this trip is for those who enjoy a liberal dose of adventure.
- Spot wildlife in Kuti Wildlife Reserve.
- Camp on the banks of the Luangwa River.
SaveUS$ 230From US$ 3,290 16 days View Tour
|Sep 14||10+ seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 10 seats left|
Highlights20% off Today
- Track the "big five" across the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater in agile safari vehicles..
- Chill out at Lake Malawi..
- Explore Victoria Falls and Zanzibar..
SaveUS$ 896From US$ 3,499 US$ 2,799 20 days View Tour
|Jun 22||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 2 seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results