- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Zagreb: a city of green parks and walks, with many places to visit in the beautiful surroundings.
Zagreb, the city with a million hearts! The largest city and capital of the Republic of Croatia, located in the heart of Europe, sheltered by the Mount Medvednica and laying on the banks of the river Sava. It is a vibrant city with spectacular architecture and rich culture, the place it's easy to fall in love with and enjoy every bit of it!
Day 1: Arrival Zagreb (25 Km – 40 Min)
Day 2: Zagreb
Day 3: Zagreb
Day 4: Departure Zagreb
- 3 nights' accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Zagreb Airport to the hotel
- Departure private transfer from hotel to Zagreb Airport on day 4
- Operated with English speaking local guide during the half-day activity on day 2 on a private basis
- Entrance fees and activities mentioned during the 2 hours walking tour on day 2
- City Tax
- Optional extras
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Zagreb City Break, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 September 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Zagreb City Break, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Zagreb City Break, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.