- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Zagreb tour the Croatian capital and see highlights including St Mark's Church and Zagreb Cathedral in the fortified Upper Town
- Bled admire the stunning alpine scenery of Lake Bled in the Julien Alps and stay in the tranquil town of the same name
- Ljubljana uncover some of the main attractions in Slovenia's capital city, from the Three Bridges to Robba's Fountain and the openair market
- Plitvice Lakes explore the vast underground cave system and admire some of the beautiful lakes and waterfalls within the national park
COACH TOUR: From the Croatian capital of Zagreb, cross the border into Slovenia to uncover the fairy tale beauty of Bled in the Julian Alps and visit the pretty city of Ljubljana, before venturing back into Croatia to see the beautiful Plitvice Lakes, the pre-Romanesque church of St. Donatus in Zadar and coastal Split and Dubrovnik.
Day: 1 Zagreb
Day: 2 Zagreb & Bled
Day: 3 Ljubljana & Plitvice Lakes
Day: 4 Roman Ruins of Zadar & Split
Day: 5 Split
Day: 6 Dubrovnik
Day: 7 Dubrovnik
- Breakfast daily and 6 hotel dinners
- 6 nights 3 star hotels
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1 and departure transfer on day 7
- All relevant transport and transfers and transportation in private A/C vehicles
- Guided sightseeing of Zagreb, Ljubljana, Plitvice lakes, Split, Zadar and Dubrovnik. Commentary will be given in English and possibly one other language for other members of your group
- Escorted by an English speaking Croatian Tour Leader
- Specialist local guides at some sites
- Entrance fees to Plitvice lakes, Diocletian’s Palace in Split and the Cathedral in Dubrovnik
- International flights and visas. Note: This tour travels through Bosnia and Hertzegovnia - please see day 5 of our Trip Notes for further details relating to visa requirements for this section of the trip
- Entrance fees to sites other than those listed
- Tip for your tour leader. We recommend you allow EUR 3–5 per day, per traveller. Tipping is an entirely personal gesture
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Balkans Discovery - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 September 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Western Balkans Discovery - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Balkans Discovery - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.