- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a stroll around the glistening lakes of Plitvice
- Enjoy a half day sailing trip to Solta Island
- Stay in Hvar. Visit the famous Green & Blue caves during a group tour
- Visit the Dalmatian islands
Your journey starts on arrival in Zagreb, from where you will make your way to Split on Day 2 of this tour. Stop by Plitvice Lakes National Park on the way and explore this remarkable natural heritage known for its glistening lakes and cascading waterfalls. Lesser known is the fact that this national park is the oldest and the biggest nature reserve in the country.
Explore Split and see its Unesco heritage sites during a guided tour. Enjoy a half-day sailing trip to Solta island. Then make your way to Hvar, known for its medieval city wall and fortress. Off the coast of Hvar are the Pakleni Islands, which you will visit during a group tour along with the famous Green and Blue caves. The final leg of your journey involves a catamaran trip back to Dubrovnik. We will transfer you to the airport on the last day of the tour.
Learn more about Croatia's history and traditions from our knowledgeable, local tour guides. Feel free to try excellent local food along the way and be familiar with local wine production. For more details, please scroll down.
Day 1: Zagreb arrival
Day 2: Zagreb – Plitvice Lakes National Park – Split
Day 3: Split sightseeing tour
Day 4: Split – Hvar
Day 5: Hvar: Green & Blue Caves, Pakleni islands
Day 6: Hvar – Dubrovnik
Day 7: Free day in Dubrovnik
Day 8: Bye bye, Croatia
- Meals: 7 breakfasts
- Zagreb arrival transfer & Dubrovnik departure transfer. Private transport during the tour as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking, private tour guide
- Entrance fees to the highlights as per the itinerary
- VAT included
- International flight tickets
- Croatia visa charges
- Travel insurance
- City taxes (payable directly to hotels). These taxes vary from EUR 2 to EUR 7
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- All items that are personal in nature, like beverages, telephone calls and laundry
- All meals except breakfast unless stated otherwise in the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the “What's Included” section
- Porterage charges
- Earn US$ 110+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.