- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Dubrovnik Sightseeing tour with Local Specialist includes a visit of the Old City. See the Rector's Palace, Onofrio's Fountain and the Franciscan and Dominican monasteries
- Mostar See the historic bridge and visit the Bazaar with a Local Specialist
- Plitvice National Park See the waterfalls and lakes with your Local Specialist
- Sarajevo Sightseeing with a Local Specialist includes the Old Town
Journey from medieval ruins to ancient Roman sights on this 10-day exploration of the Best of the Balkans, featuring the historic town centres of Zagreb, Dubrovnik and Split. You'll wander through multicultural cities, hear moving stories of war, discover the stunning architecture, and watch as the vivid colours of the Plitvice lakes and waterfalls morph with the changing light. Centuries of history will be revealed through the eyes of Local Specialists who share their secrets of the Balkans.
Day 1: Arrive Zagreb (2 Nights)
Day 2: Zagreb sightseeing and free time
Day 3: Zagreb Sarajevo sightseeing (1 Night)
Day 4: Sarajevo Mostar (1 Night)
Day 5: Mostar Dubrovnik sightseeing and free time (2 Nights)
Day 6: Dubrovnik free day or optional experience to Montenegro
Day 7: Dubrovnik Split (2 Nights)
Day 8: Split free day
Day 9: Split Plitvice Zagreb (1 Night)
Day 10: Depart Zagreb
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 9 Breakfasts
- 4 Three-course dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Airport transfers are provided on the first and last travel day. Conditions apply
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from Zagreb are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of the Balkans tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 75 today.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of the Balkans tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of the Balkans tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of the Balkans tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.