- Marine wildlife
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore charming seaside hamlets on the island of Dugi.
- Visit Lošinj — one of the sunniest destinations in the Adriatic.
- Sail the turquoise waters of the Kvarner Gulf.
- See Roman ruins in Slovenian coastal towns.
Discover the sights, sounds, and seriously good seafood of the Adriatic Sea with a 10-day sailing tour that hops along under-the-radar coastal destinations. Explore the tranquil coves, beaches, and cliffs of Kvarner Gulf islands in the northern Adriatic then taste Croatian wine in historic Pula. Explore the Slovenian sister towns of Piran and Portorož before reaching the Italian coast and our final destination of Venice. With a flexible itinerary that's tailored to the group's interests, it's an efficient and enthralling way to visit three Mediterranean countries in one incredible trip.
Day 1: Zadar
Day 2: Kvarner Bay Islands
Day 3: Kvarner Bay Islands
Day 4: Kvarner Bay Islands
Day 5: Istrian Peninsula
Day 6: Istrian Peninsula
Day 7: Slovenia & Gulf of Trieste
Day 8: Slovenia & Gulf of Trieste
Day 9: Grado/Venice
Day 10: Venice
- 4 twin/double bed cabins, 3 bathrooms, 2 showers (9 nts).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD300-390 for meals not included. Basic items on board will be covered by a food kitty of about USD80 per person.
- 16m (52 ft) sailing yacht.
- Skipper/CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Sailing the Adriatic Coast
- Fully licensed skipper
- Snorkelling equipment
- Any international flights to Zadar and from Venice are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Sailing Croatia to Italy tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Sailing Croatia to Italy tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 September 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Sailing Croatia to Italy tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Sailing Croatia to Italy tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 16 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.