- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get into the heart of Paklenica National Park on foot and by bike, a place where the mountains meet the sea, where stunning deep gorges, lush forests, and lost villages wait to be explored
- Sea kayak out on the silken blue waters of the Adriatic, dramatic mountains the backdrop while following the coast to the delightful fishing hamlet of Vinjerac
- Stroll through Plitvice Lakes National Park, marvelling at luminous lakes and waterfalls that seem to have been sketched by an artist
Croatia is home to some of the most beautiful national parks, waterfalls and mountains in Europe. Many of its most stunning natural features can be found in and around Paklenica National Park. Get your heart pumping as you hike, bike, raft and kayak amongst some of the country’s most gorgeous surrounds. There’s also plenty of time to enjoy fresh, local cuisine, see the sights and enjoy some down time in this beautiful country on the Adriatic Sea.
Zadar / Starigrad Paklenica
Hiking in Paklenica National Park
Mountain Biking in Paklenica National Park
Free Day / Starigrad Paklenica
Plitvice Lakes National Park
Sea Kayaking to Vinjerac
- Hostel (1 night), Guesthouse (6 nights)
- 7 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle , Public bus , Bicycle , Kayak , On foot
- Guided Hike in Paklenica National Park
- Mountain Biking in or around Paklenica National Park
- Plitvice Lakes - National Park Visit
- Sea Kayaking Excursion on Paklenica Bay
- Any international flights to Zadar and from Starigrad Paklenica are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Croatia: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 58+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Croatia: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 27 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Croatia: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Croatia: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is an active trip packed with activities such as cycling, kayaking and trekking. To fully enjoy it, you'll need to be in a good state of health and fitness. To participate in the water-based experiences, you'll need to be a confident swimmer.
- The trip involves some early starts and long days, because the itinerary is packed with lots of exciting activities.
- Starigrad Paklenica, the base for this trip from day 2, is located approximately 150 kilometres north-west of Split, and 50 kilometres north of Zadar. Arrival transfers to the starting location in Zadar are available for purchase from the airports of both cities.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers