- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru
- Dine under the stars and camp within privately owned sites on the red earth of the outback
- Hike through natural amphitheatres, rocky chasms and lush oases in Kings Canyon
Explore the natural wonders of the world's most sunburnt country. From Alice Springs to Adelaide, this journey will see you witness stunning sunsets over Uluru, visit jewel-filled mining towns and find secret oasis' in the middle of the Red Centre. Blossoming with an array of surprisingly unique beauty, from wonderful wildlife to spectacular landscapes, Australia will be sure to enchant and leave visitors yearning for more.
Kings Canyon rim walk
Quorn / Wilpena Pound
Quorn / Warren Gorge
- Camping (with basic facilities) (1 night), Multishare Lodge (1 night), Permanent tented camp (with shared facilities) (3 nights), Underground Multishare (1 night)
- 6 Breakfast, 6 Lunch, 6 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- Uluru & Kata Tjuta National Park Entrance
- Uluru Cultural Centre
- Maruku Arts cultural experience
- Kings Canyon Rim Walk
- Erldunda Emu Farm
- Josephine’s Gallery and Kangaroo Orphanage
- Underground Mine & Opal Tour
- Oodnadatta Track
- Any international flights to Yulara and from Adelaide are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Uluru to Adelaide tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uluru to Adelaide tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 03 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Uluru to Adelaide tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uluru to Adelaide tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers