- Escape the crowds, absorb some of the best views in the park, sleep under the stars, and see some of Yosemite’s most amazing waterfalls and peaks.
- Start and finish your trip in Yosemite Valley, where the scenery is superb and El Capitan and Half Dome tower over the famous meadows.
- See Yosemite Falls, North Dome and Indian Rock while taking in expansive views of the entire Yosemite Valley and the incomparable High Sierra.
- Photo opportunities are plentiful as the trail reveals ever-changing views of Half Dome, Clouds Rest, Tenaya Canyon, Mount Watkins, and many more scenic wonders.
- Take in views of Yosemite’s only above water natural arch and climb to the summit of Half Dome’s smaller twin, North Dome.
Explore the North Rim of Yosemite Valley during an early season Yosemite hiking adventure up to the rim that overlooks one of the world’s scenic treasures. This small group backpacking trip offers a wonderful opportunity to escape the crowds and absorb some of the best views in Yosemite National Park. You will also maximise your time by starting and finishing your trip in Yosemite Valley where El Capitan and Half Dome tower over the famous meadows. Sleep under the stars, see all the best sights, take in views of the entire Yosemite Valley and the incomparable High Sierra, and more.
Day 1: Yosemite National Park
Day 2: Yosemite National Park
Day 3: Yosemite National Park
Day 4: Yosemite National Park
- Backcountry camping (3 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Snow Creek Trail hike
- Snow Creek wildcamping
- Guided Backpacking experience - Yosemite National Park
- Indian Rock hike
- North Dome summit hike
- Wildcamping experience
- Yosemite Falls hike
- Yosemite Valley Camp 4 visit
- Any international flights to/from Yosemite National Park are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hiking and Backpacking Yosemite's North Rim tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hiking and Backpacking Yosemite's North Rim tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 April 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 April 2024, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hiking and Backpacking Yosemite's North Rim tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hiking and Backpacking Yosemite's North Rim tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- This is a hiking trip; a good fitness level will help you enjoying all included hikes and activities.
- This trip involves hiking from 4.5 to 8 miles (7 to 13 km) per day with a total trip distance of up to 19 miles (30 km). The maximum daily elevation gain/loss is 3118 feet (950 m). Please check the trip itinerary for more details.
- On this tour you will be required to carry a backpack weighing approximately 35-45 lb (15-20kg).
- On our final day there is no accommodation included so please plan your departure accordingly, or pre-book a post-tour night.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.