- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Yogyakarta is one of SouthEast Asia's standout spots, and a cycling trip takes you through its backcountry, cycling past pictureperfect rice paddies and smiling locals.
- Be treated to a performance of Javanese Ramayana ballet with the incredible Prambanan Temple serving as a backdrop.
- Visit Borobudur, the largest Buddhist structure on earth and truly one of South East Asia's lesser known treasures.
- Yogyakarta is known for its food scene and specialises in various sweets, a street food walking tour allows you to taste and appreciate it's many offerings.
Can't get enough of Indonesia? Spend some extra time in Java getting to know Yogyakarta, its cultural soul. Combine ancient sites, including the world's largest Buddhist temple, with a traditional ballet performance, a bike ride through the countryside and a tour of the local street-food scene, culminating in a perspective of Indonesia rarely seen by most travellers.
- Hotel (3 nights)
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private Minibus , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Yogyakarta - Ramayana ballet performance
- Yogyakarta - Prambanan Temple complex
- Yogyakarta - Countryside bike ride
- Yogyakarta - Street food walking tour
- Yogyakarta - Borobudur Temple complex
- Yogyakarta - Tamansari Water Castle
- Any international flights to/from Yogyakarta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Yogyakarta's Secret Treasures tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yogyakarta's Secret Treasures tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yogyakarta's Secret Treasures tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yogyakarta's Secret Treasures tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Dress standards in Java are more conservative than in other areas of Indonesia. Show your respect by covering your knees and shoulders when visiting temples. It's a great idea to bring or buy your own sarong.
- There is an included cycling tour on day two, if you are unable to ride a bicycle please let your leader know and they can organise for you to ride in a motorized becak for a small cost of IDR100,000 paid locally.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Your fellow travellers
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Finish point description
Finish point instructions