- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Yogyakarta: This city ranks as one of the bestpreserved and most attractive in Java, with its ‘Kraton’ (the Sultan's Palace), the centre of Yogya's traditional life
- Prambanan: The breathtaking temples at Prambanan date back to the ninth century
- Bromo: At its heart is a vast, ancient volcanic crater with sheer walls over 300m high, famous for its magnificent sunrise views and the panorama over the caldera with Semeru volcano in the background
- Kalibaru: This inland town is a haven for plantations, including coffee, rubber and cacao
This 15-day tour of a lifetime will take you through the incredible natural wonders of Indonesia, from dramatic cliffs to pristine ocean waters. See Indonesia’s big cities and hop aboard a boat to make your way through small, uninhabited islands. Search for the ancient Komodo dragon in the wild, see majestic underwater reefs and marine life as you snorkel, and discover Indonesia’s finest ancient temples. This is truly an Indonesian adventure to never forget.
Day 1: Arrive Yogyakarta – City Tour – Prambanan (50km – 4 Hrs)
Day 2: Yogyakarta – Borobudur – Cycling To Mendut Pawon – Yogyakarta (105km – 4 Hrs)
Day 3: Yogyakarta – Train To Mojokerto – Trowulan – Bromo (387km – 9hrs)
Day 4: Bromo Morning Sunrise – Kalibaru (260km – 10 Hrs)
Day 5: Kalibaru – Ijen (70km – 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Ijen – Ubud (175km – 5 Hrs)
Day 7: Ubud – Gunung Kawi – Tirta Empul – Kintamani – Lava Tour – Ubud (90km – 5 Hrs)
Day 8: Ubud – Jatiluih – Bedugul – Alas Kedaton – Tanah Lot – Ubud (140km – 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Ubud – Denpasar – Labuan Bajo – Boat Trip: Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Gili Lawa (605km – 6 Hrs)
Day 10: Boat Trip:gili Lawa – Padar Island – Rinca Island – Kalong (85km – 6 Hrs)
Day 11: Boat Trip: Kalong Island – Kelor Island – Labuan Bajo (59km – 5 Hrs)
Day 12: Labuan Bajo – Cunca Rami – Flight: Denpasar – Nusa Dua (625km – 5 Hrs)
Day 13: Nusa Dua
Day 14: Nusa Dua – Uluwatu – Sunset At The Sanctus (25km – 2 Hrs)
Day 15: Nusa Dua – Denpasar Airport (15km – 30 Min)
- 14 nights' accommodation
- 14 breakfasts; 11 lunches; 5 dinners
- All entrance fee and activities indicated in the itinerary: Sultan’s Palace Taman Sari Batik fabric workshop, the ancient Hindu temples, Borobudor, temple of Mendut, Pawon temple Majapahit, Kalibaru plantation, Baluran National Park, Gunung Kawi temple, Tirta Empul temple, Candikuning, jukung (traditional boat ride) to Ulun Danu temple, Alas Kedaton, sea temple of Tanah Lot, Pink Beach, Kalong Island, Kelor Island, trekking in Komodo National Park, Cunca Rami Waterfall and Uluwatu
- Air-conditioned transportation throughout the tour
- Executive class train ticke to Mojokerto included
- Transfer from Denpasar airport to Nusa Dua
- Operated with English-speaking guide
- 4x4 Jeep ride for sunrise tour of Mount Bromo
- 4x4 Jeep ride for Lava Tour
- Boat trip from and to Flores Island
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Adisucipto International Airport in Yogyakarta
- Meet & Greet on day 9 at Labuan Bajo Airport
- Visa arrangements
- International flights
- International departure tax from Denpasar (USD15/person)
- Domestic flights
- Meals other than mentioned above
- Camera/video entrance fees
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips, etc)
- Travel insurance
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 137+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this World's Natural Wonders, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 976 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 28 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
World's Natural Wonders, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this World's Natural Wonders, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.