- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- Ancient Borobudur and Prambanan
- Watching the sun rise over Mt. Bromo
- Lesser visited northern Bali
Rice paddies give way to luxuriant jungles which coat towering volcanoes. Ancient Buddhist and Hindu temples bear witness to old and still vibrant cultures and traditions. The longest archipelago in the world made up of over 17,500 beach-fringed tropical islands, this is Indonesia. We journey through the geographical and spiritual heart of the country as we make our way through Muslim Java and Hindu Bali, taking in spectacular ruins, active volcanoes, village life and palm-fringed beaches.
Day 1: Start Yogyakarta
Day 2: City tour; afternoon visit of Prambanan
Day 3: Explore the temples of Borobudur
Day 4: Train ride through Central Java and on to Batu
Day 5: To Bromo Volcano; Sand Sea exploration
Day 6: Sunrise over crater; to Kalibaru
Day 7: Plantation and village walk; optional Ijen visit
Day 8: To Pemuteran in Bali, via Pulaki Temple
Day 9: Optional Menjangan Snorkelling; to Ubud
Day 10: Free day in and around Ubud
Day 11: Rice terraces and temples of central Bali
Day 12: Mt Batur; on to Sanur
Day 13: Free day in Sanur
Day 14: End Bali
- 13 nights standard, comfortable and basic hotels (where there are no other options) , All accommodation
- All breakfasts
- Travel by minibus and ferry
- All transport and listed activities
- Some long drives on good roads
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Yogyakarta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Volcanoes & Temples of Indonesia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 79 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 300 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days before departure. For any departures within 17 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Volcanoes & Temples of Indonesia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Volcanoes & Temples of Indonesia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.