- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Summit Mt. Rinjani
- Explore Mt. Bromo away from the crowds
- Visit the temples of Borobudur and Prambanan
- Watch the sunrise from Mt. Merbabu
When it comes to volcanoes, no country can match Indonesia. Sitting firmly on the Pacific Ring of Fire, the Southeast Asian archipelago boasts more active volcanoes than anywhere else on Earth. The result is a lush and fertile land which has developed a rich and diverse culture. As we journey through the islands of Java and Lombok we watch spectacular sunrises, explore ancient temples, wander through villages, hike along plateaux and up active volcanoes with fumaroles, calderas and hot springs.
Day 1: Start Yogyakarta.
Day 2: Yogyakarta city tour and Prambanan Temple visit.
Day 3: Gentle walk around Selogryo; on to Wonosobo.
Day 4: Hike around Dieng Plateau; on to Magelang.
Day 5: Borobudur, trek from Selo to Merbabu Camp.
Day 6: Summit Mt. Merbabu, return to camp, onto Solo
Day 7: Hike on the slopes of Lawu volcano.
Day 8: Train to Jombang; visit Trowulan; to Mt. Bromo.
Day 9: Bromo Park trek.
Day 10: Transfer to Surabaya; fly to Lombok; on to Sembalun.
Day 11: Trek to crater rim of Mt Rinjani.
Day 12: Summit trek then across the crater.
Day 13: Descend to Senaru; transfer to Sengiggi.
Day 14: Free day with optional activities.
Day 15: End Lombok.
- Accommodation 11 nights in hotel and 3 nights camping , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- 8 days walking
- Altitude maximum 3726m, average altitude 1500m
- Group normally 4 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16yrs
- Good fitness required
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Yogyakarta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Indonesia Volcano Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Exodus Travels. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 69 days before departure. For any departures within 31 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Indonesia Volcano Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Indonesia Volcano Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.