Yogyakarta Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
5 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 18 Reviews
Highlights7% off Today
- Discover the world’s largest Buddhist temple at sunrise.
- Taste local flavors in a foodie tour and cooking class.
- Tour palaces, towns, and countryside by bike and on foot.
5 days cooking classes trip visiting Yogyakarta and Museum Ullen Sentalu in Indonesia. Read More
SavingUS$ 32From US$ 461 US$ 429 5 days View Tour
|Jul 25||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 26||Only 8 seats left|
- Visit Bali & Java, see some of the most sacred temples and beautiful places of Indonesia.
- Explore Jomblang and Grubug caves.
- Raft down a jungle river in Ubud.
“We talked with Nick about a month before booking. He was amazing and planned our holiday with attention to each ...”
- Operator The Seven Holiday
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Hiking, Snorkeling, Wildlife, Volcanoes, Rafting, Beaches, National parks, Nature and bush walks, Waterfalls, Caves, Natural landmarks sightseeing & Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Accommodation Resort & Hotel
- Transport Flight, Boat & Bus
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
- Ancient Borobudur and Prambanan.
- Watching the sun rise over Mt.
- Lesser visited northern Bali.
14 day cultural, religious and historic sites tour to Yogyakarta, Batu and 6 other destinations travelling through Indonesia and Thailand. Read More
SaveUS$ 153From US$ 2,179 14 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 14||Only 8 seats left|
Highlights7% off Today
- Yogyakarta - Exploring the heartland of Javanese culture.
- Borobodur and Prambanan - Excursions to remarkable Hindu and Buddhist temples.
- Tawangmanggu - Walk through local villages.
14 day cultural, religious and historic sites trip through Yogyakarta, Tawangmanggu, Malang and 5 other destinations in Indonesia. Read More
SavingUS$ 115From US$ 1,640 US$ 1,525 14 days View Tour
|Jul 28||10+ seats left|
|Sep 8||10+ seats left|
- Climbing Mt Bromo in the early hours of the morning is an adventure to remember.
- Visit Borobudur, the largest Buddhist structure on earth and truly one of South East Asia's lesser known treasures..
- Yogyakarta is one of South-East Asia's standout spots, and a cycling trip takes you through its backcountry, cycling past picture-perfect rice paddies and smiling locals..
“Bali was busy but great. Java was different and great! Had such a good time, with such a good group ...”
SaveUS$ 167From US$ 2,385 11 days View Tour
|Oct 9||Only 9 seats left|
|Nov 13||10+ seats left|
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results