- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Yerevan, Armenia/ Almaty, Kazakhstan
Explore the countries on both the eastern and western shores of the Caspian Sea – Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan. With their location at the crossroads of trade, religion, language and the arts, these countries are home to fascinating modern cultures as well as some of the world’s most ancient and timeless architecture. The Golden Eagle luxury train offers a range of cabins from comfortable 4-berth to superior double-bed cabins with ensuite facilities.
Day 1: Yerevan
Day 2: Yerevan
Day 3: Lake Sevan & Dilijan
Day 4: Tbilisi
Day 5: Telavi
Day 6: Gori, Uplistsikhe Cave City & Mtskheta
Day 7: Baku
Day 8: Baku
Day 9: Ashgabat
Day 10: Darvaza
Day 11: Khiva
Day 12: Bukhara
Day 13: Samarkand
Day 14: Tashkent
Day 15: Almaty
Day 16: Almaty
- 5 hotel (twin share) 10 train nights
- 4 Dinner(s)
- Arrival and departure transfers are included.
- Onboard entertainments and off train excursions.
- Tour Managers and Guides.
- Any international flights to Yerevan and from Almaty are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Golden Eagle - The Caspian Odyssey tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Eagle - The Caspian Odyssey tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 August 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 79 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Eagle - The Caspian Odyssey tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Eagle - The Caspian Odyssey tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.