- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Check out the amazing religious monuments of Armenia – the first country in the world that adopted Christianity as a state religion.
- Learn the art of tolma – spiced meat wrapped in vine leaves – at a special lunch masterclass in Armenian cuisine.
- Walk through the old city of the capital of Georgia, Tbilisi, on a guided tour. You’ll see modern structures and an urban café scene mashed with medieval architecture and cobbled lanes.
- Enjoy a glass or two of the locally produced wine and learn about the unique Qvevri tradition of using clay pots used to create delicious, unﬁltered and organic drop.
Head deep in the Caucasus on an 11-day extravaganza around the sights of Georgia and Armenia. Discover the religious significance of Yerevan and the ancient stone-carved monasteries dotted around the countryside, visit the historic and cultural hub of Tbilisi, head to the highlands in Gudauri, dabble in Georgia’s acclaimed wine scene in Telavi and get a masterclass in traditional cuisine. With home-cooked meals, local guided walks and free time aplenty, you’d be hard pressed to find a pair of countries so rich with things to see, yet so far from the usual tourist map. Time to put it on yours.
Yerevan - Khor-Virap - Yerevan
Gudauri - Stepantsminda -Gudauri
- Hotel (8 nights), Guesthouse (2 nights)
- 10 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Private Bus
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary airport arrival transfer
- Yerevan - City Tour
- Yerevan - Ethnographic House Tour with Lunch
- Armenia - Khor Virap - Monastery
- Vagharshapat - Zvartnots Temple
- Yerevan - Tolma Cooking Class with Lunch
- Yerevan- Carpet Educational
- Garni - Temple of Garni
- Lake Sevan - Sevanavank Monastery
- Geghard - Geghard Monastery
- Fioletovo - Molokan Village
- Dilijan - Walking Tour
- Haghpat - Haghpat Monastery
- Tbilisi - Old Town Walking Tour
- Tbilisi - Aerial Cable Car
- Tbilisi - Anchiskhati Church
- Mtskheta - Jvari Church & Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Uplistsikhe - Cave Complex
- Stepantsminda - Gergeti Trinity Church Hike
- Stepantsminda - Cheese making process with Local Family (Kazbegi)
- Kakheti- Tsinandali Estate Visit
- Kondoli - BIO Winery Visit and Tasting
- Kakheti- Telavi Fresh Produce Market Visit
- Kakheti- Sighnaghi Walking Tour
- Kakheti- Bodbe Monastery
- Any international flights to Yerevan and from Tbilisi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Georgia & Armenia Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Georgia & Armenia Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 23 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Georgia & Armenia Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Georgia & Armenia Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip starts in Yerevan, Armenia and finishes is in Tbilisi, Georgia. Please consider the itinerary when arriving and booking an onward journey, with airfares or other travel arrangements.
- This trip can involve a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. To make the most of the trip, it's best if you have at least a moderate level of fitness. If you would prefer to sit out the hike in the Caucasus mountains, you can rent a 4WD taxi at your own expense.
- The diversity of the seasons here makes for incredible scenery, but the weather in this region can be unpredictable. It’s best to wear layers at all times of the year in case conditions change during the day. At night the temperature can really drop, so bring your warm clothes. Weather in the Caucasus does vary and there may occasionally be itinerary changes due to road closures.
- Some of the roads in Armenia and Georgia, particularly when visiting villages, can be a little rough. This may mean that some of the journeys could take a little longer than expected.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Finish point instructions