- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-5014
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Set eyes on the stunning Caucasus Mountains.
- Tour ancient monasteries.
- Stroll narrow streets in Tbilisi.
- Savour under-the-radar delicious food and wine in Georgia
Georgia and Armenia may sound like unconventional destinations, but trust us, they ought to top your list of places to visit. Our eight-day trip is a wonderful showcase of the cultural and natural highlights the Caucasus Region has to offer, with a huge helping of beautiful architecture and delicious cuisine to boot. Stroll the narrow streets of Tbilisi, tour ancient monasteries, stare down massive mountain ranges, visit with friendly locals, and soak up all the exotic culture of this underexplored region.
Day 1: Yerevan
Day 2: Yerevan/Echmiadzin
Day 3: Yerevan/Khor Virap/Garni
Day 4: Yerevan/Haghpat
Day 5: Haghpat/Telavi
Day 6: Telavi/Kakheti Province/Tbilisi
Day 7: Tbilisi/Uplistsikhe
Day 8: Tbilisi
- Standard hotels (7 nts).
7 breakfasts, 3 lunches
Note: Allow USD310-405 for meals not included.
- Private van, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Foodie Moment: Local Lunch and Traditional Cooking Demonstration, Geghard Your Foodie Moment: Georgian Wine Tasting, Telavi Your Foodie Moment: Lunch With A Local Family, Kakheti. Echmiadzin visit. Khor Virap visit. Garni Roman temple and gorge visit. Lake Sevan stop with visit to monasteries. Sanahin Monastery Complex visit. City tour of Tbilisi. Georgian Military Road drive. Mtskheta's UNESCO-listed churches visit. Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral visit. Hike to Uplistsikhe Cave. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Foodie Moment: Local Lunch and Traditional Cooking Demonstration, Geghard
- Your Foodie Moment: Georgian Wine Tasting, Telavi
- Your Foodie Moment: Lunch With A Local Family, Kakheti
- Echmiadzin visit
- Khor Virap visit
- Garni Roman temple and gorge visit
- Lake Sevan stop with visit to monasteries
- Sanahin Monastery Complex visit
- City tour of Tbilisi
- Georgian Military Road drive
- Mtskheta's UNESCO-listed churches visit
- Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral visit
- Hike to Uplistsikhe Cave
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Yerevan and from Tbilisi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Georgia & Armenia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 61+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Georgia & Armenia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Georgia & Armenia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Georgia & Armenia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.