Yazd Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2019/2020
7 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 3 Reviews
- Visit UNESCO heritage sites, including Persepolis and Pasargadae.
- Explore the ancient cities of Shiraz & Isfahan.
- Enjoy desert safari and camping in Dasht e Zarin.
- Explore the fabled capitals of ancient empires, including Shiraz and Isfahan.
- Feast your eyes on the wonders of Persepolis.
- Travel to the necropolis where the famous Persian king Darius was buried.
SaveUS$ 150From US$ 2,137 14 days View Tour
- Explore Tehran, the city of colorful lights & intriguing sounds.
- Travel through the Mesr Desert.
- Wander in the bazaar of Kashan.
- Explore Shiraz and see its famous Pink Mosque.
- Discover Persepolis, home of Darius the Great.
- Visit Yazd, the city of Zoroastrian religion.
- Explore Tehran.
- Drive to Kashan and see its breathtaking monuments.
- Visit Abyaneh, one of the oldest villages in Iran.
- Journey through a vast ocean sands in the Rig Jenn Desert.
- Visit Yazd, one of Iran’s oldest continuously inhabited towns.
- Explore the ruins of the legendary city of Persepolis, the capital of Darius the Great.
SaveUS$ 141From US$ 2,013 15 days View Tour
|May 10||1 person booked|
|Sep 13||1 person booked|
- Explore Shiraz, once among the most prosperous cities in the world.
- Spend a day in Isfahan.
- Visit Yazd, the centre of Zoroastrianism in Persia.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results