- Getaways and short breaks
- Art and architecture
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Join this three-day private tour and discover Yangon city (formerly known as Rangoon) and its main attractions, with a glimpse of its rich culture, historical heritage and archaeological sites. Enforce your local experience joining the devotees to worship the gravity-defying Golden Rock.
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Day 2: Yangon – Golden Rock – Yangon (400km – 8hr)
Day 3: Yangon Departure (20km – 1hr)
- 2 nights' accommodation
- 2 Breakfasts
- Arrival & departure private transfer in an air-conditioning vehicle from/ to Yangon International Airport
- Bus ticket from Golden Rock station to Kinpun base camp by shared public bus (Day 2)
- All transfers and excursions are in private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers, except the one to Golden Rock (transfer in an open non-air-conditioned vehicle)
- Operated with English-speaking tour escort throughout the itinerary
- Fully guided English/German/French/Spanish/Italian/Russian/Korean/Japanese or Thai speaking tour guide upon booking optional extra
- Round-trip shared cable car ticket to Golden Rock (Day 2)
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: Yangon city tour (Day 1); Golden Rock tour (Day 2)
- Meet & Greet
- City tax
- Domestic flights
- International flights
- Drinks during meals (unless specified otherwise)
- Any visit not mentioned in the program
- Porterage and gratuities
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals or items not stated explicitly in the program
- Any alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, camera/video camera fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance or any loss or extra cost arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as flight delays, accidents, etc.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Yangon Highlights, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Yangon Highlights, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Yangon Highlights, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.